WORKSHOPS AVAILABLE IN PERSON IN NYC & ONLINE
But do you know what is chic? Having your shit together. This is a no-nonsense zone. There will be no talking about our inner artists, or dancing around singing into hairbrushes, just the tools and industry insight needed to gain a competitive edge in the entertainment industry. Whether you're just starting out, or have been at this for a while, this workshop is for you. Class size is limited to ensure everyone has a chance to have their personal issues addressed. Be sure to sign up soon, because our workshops always sell out. Here is sampling of what you can expect over the next four weeks:
Week One: Branding
• What it is, and why it's important to you as an actor.
• Find out how your headshot comes across to industry professionals, and what your marketability is (age range, type, etc.)
Week Two: Type Focused Marketing Materials
• Find out how to get your headshots and demo reel to reflect your type, and gain attention from casting directors, and agents.
• Tailor your audition tape to the part you're reading for and how to make it look professional.
• Picking the right sides & monologues, and where to find them (it's not in a monologue book, or online).
Week Three: Boost your online presence, & be your own publicist
• How to use social media, and your website so it's actually affective.
• Create your own press packet online, and get press coverage for yourself and your projects.
• Marketing materials: what you need, and how to use them.
Week Four: Mingle like a Mother Fucker
• How to network affectively.
• How to get on the radar of casting directors, agents, and producers.
• What is standing in the way of your career success, and how to get past it.
If you’re ready to turn your craft into your career, then we’re ready to show you how to do it. Take the first step to getting your shit together by signing up below.
Reserve your spot by deposit or by paying the full $250.
NOVEMBER WORKSHOP - NYC
Tuesday Nights 7pm - 8:30pm
(Nov. 5, 12, 19, 26).
NOVEMBER WORKSHOP - NYC - DEPOSIT
Remaining balance is due in person on Nov. 5th
Perfect for those who can't attend our workshop in person! Get access to the same personal attention, lectures, materials, and special guests as our in person clients.
November's workshop features a Q & A with one of the stars of Fox's hit show SLEEPY HOLLOW!
Cancelation/No Show Policy: Should you cancel up until 2 weeks before class begins, you can receive a full refund or put the credit toward a future class. If you cancel within two weeks, the payment is non-refundable, and the deposit may be used toward a future class within that calendar year. If you cancel within 48 hours of the class, or are a no-show, no credit will be issued under any circumstances
LOCATION: RIPLEY GRIER STUDIOS
520 8th Ave
New York, NY
**located near Port Authority, Penn Station, & Times Sq.